AEMPRA - Association of Removal Companies of the Province of Alicante
Directorio de empresas
AEMPRA is the only Association of Removal Companies of the Province of Alicante, constituted for profit, which defends the rights and interests of its associates and clients.
Our main commitment is to fight for the development and defense of the interests derived from the exercise of the activity.
The association is constituted with the purpose of promoting the principle of quality and legality of the services offered to the clients, within our provincial scope.
Therefore AEMPRA is a SEAL of Trust and Guarantee, it is a SEAL of Safety, it is a SEAL of Legality and Transparency, both for our associates, as for the clients that hire the services of any of the companies attached to this association.
AEMPRA also fosters partnerships, solidarity and good practices among its members.
AEMPRA is a guarantee and trust seal of a job well done.
Before you hire your move, consider the following questions:
- Ensure that the contracted company complies with the legal requirements of current Spanish regulations. - Personnel registered in social security. - Liability insurance and transportation. - Authorization to make changes (transport card).
For you to be properly advised, the Association of Removal Companies of the Province of Alicante has been created, which groups together the main companies in the sector, which must comply with all the aforementioned requirements.
Be wary of a company that does not carry this seal of quality as it is probably a company that does not comply with current regulations.
What could happen is contracted with a non-associated company? - If an operator has an accident at home and is not discharged, you will be the subsidiary civil liability. - They would not take care of the possible damages caused. - If you lack a transport card or municipal authorization, your belongings could end up in municipal offices because the truck could be paralyzed.
You can consult on the web www.aempra.es that the company that contracts is part of this association and is in possession of this Seal of Trust and Quality.
In AEMPRA we ensure your safety and that of your belongings.
MUDANZAS EBM SL
MUDANZAS JOVI BENIDORM
MUDANZAS TOLEDO SL
MUDANZAS Y GUARDAMUEBLES ANDREU JOVI
MUDANZAS Y GUARDAMUEBLES BONETTI
MUDANZAS Y GUARDAMUEBLES ENRYTRANS
MUDANZAS Y GUARDAMUEBLES GUERRERO
MUDANZAS Y GUARDAMUEBLES LA SEDA
Jueves, 28 de Enero de 2021
The removals are the ideal opportunity to clean and get rid of all those things that you do not use or do not need. If you prefer to keep, but in your new house does not enter a pin, you can rent a storage room or a furniture repository. Then, review. Check that you can use the elevator to move furniture (there are communities that have it forbidden); Check that you can park in the door of your house or if a municipal authorization is necessary; Unplug the refrigerator the night before.
Think about the day after or even at night, if you do not want to sleep on a mattress without sheets and dressed. Bed linen, towels, pajamas and a bath towel are some of the things you can not miss. The next morning, you need to start with strength, rest ... And I cleaned!
Moment "make boxes"
To get everything ready, you need to start about three weeks before the day of moving. You can start by collecting the boxes from the merchants in the area and if you need more, buy them from the removal companies. To continue living those weeks with a certain normality, start packing everything you do not need for your day to day: books, clothes from the previous season, etc.
How to package a whole house?
Follow an order. Keep each room separately and mark each box with the name of the room to which it corresponds. Do not forget to take inventory. And if you do not want anything to break on the way, get yourself a roll of bubble paper, to wrap the most sensitive objects.
New Home Moment
Finally, you arrive at your new home, although there is so much lump that you do not know where to start. Quiet! Breathe and begin. First, you assemble the furniture, then undo the boxes, try to fold them at the same time to take up less space, and finally, plug the refrigerator (remember that at least must spend 24 hours for this step).
So that the thing goes down and you do not spend days and days with the house upside down, start putting the things of the kitchen and the bathroom (when taking a significant number of boxes, you are cheering). Afterwards, the rooms and ends with the living room, which is usually the room where there is more to be placed. Now is the best time to organize the bookstore by authors or genres.
Yes, I choose the professional option!
Perhaps you have a bad memory of other transfers that you decided to carry out for yourself and you are those who prefer to put into the hands of professionals for this new move.
Be careful if you choose to hire a company, because according to the Spanish Federation of Removal Companies (FEDEM), between 30% and 40% of the transfers that take place in this country are illegal. There are a number of requirements that a company of this type has to meet:
- They must provide you with a removal contract in writing - Apply for civil liability insurance - Try to find out if the staff is discharged in the Social Security, for this you can ask the last proof of payment to the social security of the workers. - They should offer you the possibility of hiring a furniture repository, even if you do not use it
Remember that if you pay a pirate company for your move, if there is any type of work accident or to third parties you will be the one who respond economically.
I'd rather do it myself!
If your goal is to make the move as affordable as possible, there are several things you can do:
The importance of making an inventory: List all the things you are going to take with you. Review it, be aware of what you really need and make a screen. Repeat the operation several times.
Measure well how much time you will invest: You should start at least a month before 'D-Day'. Start by packing what you least use and finish with the most everyday objects.
Countdown : Get rid of anything you do not want to take with you: organize a rake, recycle, give away ... Whatever it takes to lighten your freight.
When there are two weeks, these are the movements that we advise you to do:
- Notify the company with a minimum of 10-15 days and keep in mind that in the summer months it is better to extend that margin even more. - Some of your belongings may require special permits for the transfer, such as firearms, for example. Consult with professionals if you have doubts. - Let everyone know your change of address: Post Office, Social Security, insurance companies, banks ... Cancel - or modify - all subscriptions of magazines, clubs, etc.
I'd rather do it myself!
When there is only one week left to move, these are the things you need to have controlled:
- Make a list of everything you need to take personally during the transfer, especially if it includes a change of city or country: DNI, passports, documents, work permits, invoices, jewelry, money, plane tickets, ... - Keep enough clothes in a suitcase, in case the transfer process lasts several days. - Tell your neighbors that you are going to move and that there will be a mess on the stairs for at least a day or two. - Give back whatever you borrowed.
The day before the move there are some things to do:
- Disconnect the refrigerator and freezer. It must be done at least 24 hours before the move to be able to move the appliance with warranty. Do not take perishable food with you. - Get rid of all toxic or flammable cleaning fluids. And finally the day of the transfer has arrived ... Above all, keep calm.
From AEMPRA we wish you luck and much encouragement with your transfer. Ready to get started in your new home?